Sunday, March 06, 2005

finding neverland

here i am once again, in my solitary world. i really dunno who to turn to; in fact, i dun even know whether its necessary to turn to anyone. or shld i say, is there anyone worth me turning to? im worse than a loner. im called non-existent.

so many of the keep saying: "where are my friends?"; "i got no friends"; "nobody asks me out". and when i tell them that i am facing the same problem, they will just dismiss me by saying: "you got a BF." wtf? i had never felt so lonely in my life! no family; no friends; simply nothing to look forward to in life! i had practically given up everyone else in my life for him, yet all he does is shout at me.

today was no exception. whilst other pp's BFs wld be gently coaxing their GFs, hugging them close, buying 999 roses for them, trying to cheer them up when they are unhappy, mine simply shouts at me, screams the whole neighbourhood down, and starts slamming the brolly against e wall. as usual. and all bcoz of jealousy. what he did really resembled my dad, and my bro. my dad is no longer ard, and i had stopped talking to my bro altogether.

where is my neverland?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Create it.

10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

y u feeling so down?itz not the end of the world..

11:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can leave me a msg at leekokwui@msn.com

11:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

drop him. :)
even a normal friend like me never shout at you right.?
any stranger shouting at you.?

2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home