Monday, April 18, 2005

is it her??

recently came across a post on a bulletin board in my company. think it really sounds like her. but anyway, according to misty, she has improved a lot. as for my side, i always try my best to see the beautiful side of pp lo. can see tt she can be a responsible person at times, but sometimes v farnee la. behave like a guy in e way tt she cheers whenever she accomplishes any task. okay, this is how e post goes:

Name
hAiZ
Date
28/03/2005 13:59:01
Department
Topic
Back Stabbing
Enter the details below :Haiz... Long story...Me recently then find out that i was severly back stab by my colleagues in my department so badly that now even my boss think that i am not on par... but the truth is.... haiz... (Suffering in Silence)I am just wondering how can 1 boss believe what she/he hear without listening to both side of the story... is it becaz, there is more people talking bad about me... so she/he decide to just believe then to find out....I just dun understand.... Me feels so left out and hurt by all these back stabbing....

hmm relax baby...relax :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home