Tuesday, June 12, 2007

esp for ah line...

ah line said she was bored @ work & so i should update my blog more often so tt she can read... so here it goes! hahaa...

today i fell sick. waited for almost an hour before it was my turn to see the doc. cos there were some emergency cases. both of which were young children. when i saw the tears brimming in the mothers' eyes, i felt so touched & thot abt how my mom used to take care of me when i was young & sickly. it's so weird & amazing tt now we've gotten a place of our own, i am starting to bond wif my mom again. i talk to her & meet her more often than when i was staying @ my MIL's. nice nice. anyway doc got quite worried for me. gave me a jab on my bum bum w/o me realising & kept saying tt i look pale. he gave me 2 day mc to rest (how sweet).

pp ard me are married or getting married... qiao shld be next yr? even bumped into a website which displayed 40+ wedding pics of an old schmate (yueqi). i wonder who else is alr married and/or wif kids.

for us, we intend to walk down the aisle in 2009 & have our 1st child in 2012. tt's another 5 yrs more of freedom. good mah. can explore the world w/o any worries or burden. we even bot 2 mountain bikes & have been moving ard more easily the neighbourhood. now even gg to northpoint takes us less than 5 min. heh heh mebbi we can copy flo & name our MTBs "da hong" & "xiao hong"! =P

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

me so touched. heehee.

take good care 'kie.

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home