Friday, April 29, 2005

missing my dad

the other day i was surfing net & chatting on msn as usual, when i suddenly felt stumped for no reason. i just spinned subtly in my noisy revolving chair, uncontrollably allowing thots of my dad to overwhelm me. recollections of images of him lying on the bed motionless cause my eyes to moisten pathetically. i struggle to break away from the misery by trying to distract myself with which branded bag i wanna get, but it didnt help. ultimately, i limped feebly to the bed & continued staring into space. it was as if he was ard, asking me not to forget his existence. an amazing feeling, though it splashed my mind with an intense, mixed emotions.

tdy, i discovered tt the neighbour dept's boss was actually on compassionate leave - his dad had just passed on. how fragile is the human body. we can never know what will happen tmr. i must learn to treasure the people ard me else i will regret come one day, when each of them leave me one by one.

p/s: dad, i really miss you. :~(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home