Tuesday, August 09, 2005

blading obsession

so many thoughts are filling my mind now...but they aint in a proper sequence and that hurts my puny brain a lot. as much as i'd like to believe wat justin said - tt things will get better - there is dis air of uncertainty & hopelessness in dis cooped up life of mine. yea sure i have frens...be it old or new who knows my situation...but they have their own probs too and mine seem so insignificant. moreover, wats bugging me is prob tt i care too much. i shld be looking fwd to my wkends (since my job sucks but at least there's saint mag) but i just keep wondering how he is, whether he is okay blah blah blah. whats wrong with me? plus dis wkend doesnt seem right as well. im dying to go blading but ash has got stuff on both sat/sun..and justin gg sentosa instead (yeah my blading obsession is now stronger than frisbee). j&j don't seem to show much enthusiasm in blading at the yishun carnival today. that leaves me with noone else. damn! anyway i just wrote a damn corny quote on my frenster..here it goes:

i've learnt that love is a lot like rollerblading. before u can even hold hands while blading together, u need to learn how to glide on smoothly on your own. in the presence of uncertainty, the chance of both fallng down together is gonna be high. and that could hurt a lot - cos one might collapse on the other.

tt explains the big bump on my knee now.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your life is the mirror of your beliefs.

2:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dearest Karen,

I agree with you...before one goes into a relationship with another person, he or she has to first love himself and be happy with his own life first. Otherwise, there might be a lot of insecurities, suspicion and trust issues to contend with in the relationship.

No offence, but i tend to disagree with what the other person has said earlier. In the context of life, i believe, what he or she says is true, that life is a mirror of our beliefs. However, I personally feel that it may not stand true in the context of relationships. Coz one may put in a lot of effort in to the relationship in the hope that it will work but it is dependent on the other party's effort to work. It takes two hands to clap. One can't clap so hard alone...

That is just my personal opinion, no offence...

Luv

Estell

9:07 AM  
Blogger * Gerald * said...

I agree with 'devilish angel' he doesn't know how to cherish you, be it! I believe you will find someone better who deserves to have you more.....time to let go & move on, i'll definitely gives you my support ;)

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dearest Karen Sweetie,

Yah, i agree with gerald. You have all of us, this circle of friends who really do care about you and really love you...we will give you the support to be strong, let go and move on...prove to us that you are the strong Kimmie we know you are, okie? :)

Luv

Estell

12:20 PM  
Blogger kimmie said...

hey who is anonymous and whats up with the mirror of beliefs?? i hate anonymity la gets on my nerves!

okie back to the point tt i wanna put across..

THANK YOU TO ALL YOU GUYS FOR CARING FOR ME! I LOVE YOU GUYS MAN...

many times, i just keep pondering who would stay in my life till old age. i'm starting to see a lot more now.

but i still feel pain. *sobz*

9:19 PM  
Blogger * Gerald * said...

If you wanna stop all these annoymous, edit your settings....friends are meant to be with you regardless of ups & downs, isn't it?

1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home