Saturday, July 16, 2005

the 16th day...

it's great to finally be able to use my pc without waiting for it to "warm up". yea...past few weeks were horrible. pc starts, and stalls for a gd few mins before i can actually use it. i suppose those viruses take their own sweet time to wake up huh. but it's kinda weird too. suddenly my norton is working. suddenly it doesnt send out silly msgs to my frens in msn. i hope viruses hv expiry dates! and tt's why they've disappeared, and not bcos they've gone into e 2nd stage of attack.

anyway i had an interesting but in a negative sense sms from an old time fren.

1 msg received: tonight where

as usual

reply: dunno leh. you?

no reply

reply again: why no reply?

1 msg received: 1 2 reply tml

ARGH I WANNA STRANGLE HIM!!!

but it does make me think too. have i been too slow in my replies at times tt it makes my frens pissed off too?? damn. time to reflect again.

heck i'm gonna take my shower & do my facial mask now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home