Thursday, August 11, 2005

nought

the feeling of emptiness is back again. maybe i'm just sick of loneliness. i need people ard me. i need love. i need attention. just like anybody else.

anyway i just went for my first salsa class & i enjoyed myself man. esp when i get to learn something new with my best fren of almost 13 years. i mean, come on, once u step into society, how much chance do one get to learn new stuff? the monotony of life makes me dull man. moreover, i had decided to quit clubbing for good.

tmr's fri & the long awaited wkend is finally coming. but suddenly, im jolted into reality tt dis is gonna be a wkend of loneliness again. poor ash gonna slog hard at work tmr & so she cant meet me for dinner afterall. sat/sun oso noone gg blading or sentosa. any nice movies coming up? maybe i'll go catch something tmr. else i'd just work OT to earn more money for my travel indulgence.

hmm hmm... been reading & reading mitch albom's tue with morrie...damn i love dis book! everybody shld read dis book man. i think i could even type out every single word in e book & post it on my blog so tt i can read it everywhere. haha.

ok here's a quote: love each other or perish.

shld i quit my job?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

can there be another you?

11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quit?... what will you do next?

11:04 PM  
Blogger kimmie said...

who are you?

11:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reflection brings obscurity - which is the result of the shadow cast by the inquirer himself.
Think about it...

12:00 AM  
Blogger kimmie said...

i dun like to think. hahaha

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home