Monday, November 07, 2005

was supposed to be on leave today but had to go back office to sort out some reports. grr...need to replan my leave and must also rem to key in my OT for last sat. im using dis stupid pc which cant even allow me to log in to my leave schedule and OT claims cos they're having a bloody conference call now and it's gonna be a waste of my time.

anyway my poor baby was cut by e blade of e rubbish chute last nite. there was so much blood! my heart really felt pain for him. e thot of losing him is just too scary and i feel so regretful for kicking up big fuss at marine parade ydy.

I'M SORRY DARLING!!!!!

yeah we went blading again ydy. managed to go a further distance. dar said he can get the groove better dis time round and im happy for him ;)

till later. tata~

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

is he ok karen?
hope his wound heal soon...

j & j

9:02 PM  
Blogger kimmie said...

thanks jj~
he's still covered up though~
my poor baby~

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home