Wednesday, October 05, 2005

an update

havent exactly updated my blog in a long while. not tt nothing happened, but at least i didnt have a series of unfortunate events.

work-wise, i've moved on from front desk to customer service to mis since a yr ago. i cld still rem wat prompted me to leave millenia tower - too much slacking & msning. and now, i'm overladen wif work. how ironical. i guess its a progression la. thou staring at e pc doing data mining causes my head to split at times. even my colleagues say i look pale & sick whenever i pass by them. mebbi cos i nvr put lipstick la. lolx

things w my beloved bengbeng have been really gd too. he's so sweet & cute!!!! hehe. anyway, we went to daniel's wedding dinner last sat at excelsior hotel & my dear is easily e cutest guy there!! took half day tdy & gg to meet my dear!! he's gg to try suit cos he'd be e bestman for his fren's wedding dinner dis cmg sat. hmm nice~

one of my colleague's BF juz got transferred to our dept & so me & my dear were touching on dis topic of wrkg in e same office for couples. apparently there is a couple in his office & he said they dun seem like one though. weird. i think if i were working in same office as my dear dear, i think i wldnt be able to resist making kopi and tea for him every other hour! hehehe.

ydy i bot my 2nd dkny bag ydy at isetan! cost me $300+ so now i cant buy digicam le. sobz. but i think its quite versatile la, can match w skirts and jeans easily. i guess i gotta continue using my fuji 2mp digicam lo. big deal right?? hehe.

seriously i dun rem tt my HP lights up every 3 secs. weird.

looks like my schedule for e rest of e week is almost fully booked.
thu got salsa/meringue class...though i am really not into meringue..
fri im gonna meet ah line 4 dinner n mebbi drop by union sq to bump into siok & her BF.
sat meeting up wif estell (very long nvr meet liao!!).
sun rest!!

hmm im gonna create my beehive hair later!!!!

argh darling i miss you!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dearest Karen Sweetie,

it's always so nice to read about your life in your blog..

Really glad that you have found a career direction in life...really happy for you that you have found someone who really loves, cherishes and cares for you so much..

We didn't get to meet that day coz of your work, maybe we arrange another day? Let me know:)

Meanwhile, take care, stay happie and sweet always:)

Luv

Estell

1:04 PM  
Blogger * Gerald * said...

I'm happy for you that you found your happiness, all the best Sweetie :) Friends Forever!

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home