Friday, August 19, 2005

an email correspondence to boost my totally smashed ego

a guy: hey babe..r u ok? cheer up ok?? =)

kimmie: ur mail sure cheered me up. feeling quite pissed with some pp too. haha. hmm what have u been doing?!

a guy: i veli sian leh..everyday wake up 2pm..practice piano...so sian..aiy wats makes u think i got gf??

kimmie: aren't u fortunate to be doing wat u're passionate abt everyday?? hmm but to play everyday sounds scary...ur dad so strict?? with ur talent & looks, shldnt have any prob getting a GF??

a guy: well..actualli i should be practising the piano abt 5-8 hours a day..but i lazy leh...haha..remember the day i and my dad went to ur office? the moment u came in to the room hor..i was like...waa chio man~!! haha..but papa was there..so must act normal..

kimmie: well i gotta work from abt 9-10 hours a day... does tt sound any comfort to u?? hey u make my day again man!! hahaha. r u always such a sweet talker?? hahaha wat wld u do if ur dad wasnt there??

a guy: haha..i would probably hug u?? haha..no lah just joking..dun scared...just joking..well...probably ask for ur number?? hehe..aiya anyway u sure wun give one leh..

---
to the guy who wrote me dis email...dun get angry if u happen to see dis post k. some things are nice to remember. chill!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who says she won't give you her number? hahahha I got her number on the first time i saw her. My first reaction was the same. WAH DAMN CHIO! must get her number by hook or by crook. :P
Come to think of it....I should have hugged you the first time i saw you....hahahaha :)
-:JC

1:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

living in a world of denial

10:47 AM  
Blogger kimmie said...

zzz

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with the guys, she is indeed the chio bu:) In fact, i think guys are not the only ones to be attracted by her. I am sure there are some gals, myself included, who really admire her too. When i first met her, what struck me was her confidence, poise and basically the way she carries herself. When i told her about it, she says, it's the bochap look, not the confidence, haha:)

She really knows how to dress up. She was the one who taught me the techniques of makeup and nail polish...I owe it to her now that i know how to do them:) Thanks a million, karen sweetie:)

When you really get to know her, you realize that she is not just the looks but the brains too. She is a deep and reflective thinker at heart.

Estell

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home