Thursday, August 18, 2005

an angry post

i was so angry with her for past few days.

she had said to send out all docs on mon, so i waited for her. den come mon, when i wanted to help her zap her pile, she said she sent out liao. didnt even wait for me! fucking bitch..in e end i sent out my own stack. dun care liao. tdy, she sent me an email asking me when it'd be a gd time to hand over to her. why the hell is she sending tt email to me when she is sitting just next to me? bloody hell. she had an appt at 4pm, so i replied her: after her appt. den she can reply to me: what time? wtf? i very the tulan her liao k.

plus e fact tt somebody nvr do her job properly yet claimed tt she is "capable". den can flash her disgusting pearlies at anyone and everyone, but secretly talk bad behind their backs. oh yea and all those complaints abt having too much work, thus had to delegate tasks? but why do i always see her indulging in her salsa schedule..talking on e phone endlessly and gg for 2 hr lunches den act nice & buy food back for boss? is tt hw pp climb up e corporate ladder? am i lacking some skills or sth?? curry flavour seems to be e key word here huh.

ok fine im fucking pissed with so many pp tdy. even myself. stupid me even went to e extent of printing out those photos, which cost bloody 50cents each. other pp oredi forgot who i am liao la. nabei cheebye! fuck u asshole go & die u freak! ur gf/wife will fuck another guy & he will squirt in ur bloody face cos u r a fucking cheehong juvenile piece of shit!!!!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha relax lah... you so beautiful can get any guy u want including me anytime. Dont waste your time on him and move on. :)

12:36 AM  
Blogger * Gerald * said...

Hey Sweetie keep cool i understand how you feels at work as things aren't any better over at my side but be positive. If really not happy, quit!

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this post... it reassured me in many ways. Thanks...

12:41 AM  
Blogger kimmie said...

i think i know who you are. fucking cheebye get outta my blog. bitch

1:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha... so you.

9:50 AM  
Blogger kimmie said...

*yawnz*

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home