Sunday, August 21, 2005

fuck it? i say fuck YOU

went to a gay pub at tg pagar on fri nite wif gerald. not exactly an eye opener for me cos the gay shows are similar to the one i seen b4..e standard kumar show. den got some folks having a mini dance competition n den the more prof gay dancing..which didnt interest me at all. *yawnz* but something happened tt nite. my first time ever. did i drink too much? i felt totally sober thou. she felt so soft..vulnerable (or so i thot)..okay why the fuck am i putting dis on my blog?? i merely kissed somebody & it's not a guy. big deal?





anyway i reached home ard 4am. was totally knocked out in the cab and when he finally reached my place i opened the door and puked by the roadside..as usual haha. cab drivers must love me for not dirtying their seats huh. hmm...woke up ard 9+ cos supposed to go sentosa wif justin & frens...was really quite stoned when i reached at 1pm..mag didnt come cos weather wasnt really fantastic. rained a little during our bolly and frisbee sessions. i didnt play much but it was nice la. but need to train up a bit..missed the time when i played with pingping & her macho frens..pretty competitive but it's gd la.

after tt went scotts w justin for dinner. window shopped a bit & quite sad tt i didnt get to buy anything haha. mebbi save e money for my blades huh. yea supposed to go buy today but ended up sleeping away..think i got a bit feverish too. sweated a bit & nearly puked in my dustbin. yucks. ok ok back to my sat nite. went clubbing at dblo (yea yea tt plc again)..didnt really drink a lot la. prob all in all...one jug 2 shots?? but things happened la. it felt gd la but my intuition tells me tt i am being played again. and again i was sober k. tmd.



---
i'm quite sick of pp making use of me & then casting me aside.

fuck u pp.

enuff said.

1 Comments:

Blogger * Gerald * said...

Cut down on your drinking & you'll be sober always le...i am sincere towards you...you know i care & i always do!

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home