Tuesday, March 15, 2005

self comfort

bot the microdermabrasion set from loreal tdy. another of my impulse buys. really dunno wat possessed me to buy it, cuz i'd always been skeptical of such products. they nvr work. maybe my skin is beyond repair huh.

some thots ran thru my mind as i stood in e mrt, sms-ing away to keep myself bz. i wonder, how it feels, to be 35 & having my hair turn white day by day. wld i feel devastated? i guess i prob wld, since im such a vainpot. and though i still dun have any wrinkles now, i know they are coming. how scary. and what happens if i suddenly lose my BF/husband & become all alone? wld i cry myself to sleep or wld i just laugh it off as if it were no big deal? and what happens if i suddenly become crippled & have to be sneered at by pp who are young & healthy?

tdy, my boss came up to me & told me tt my probation wld be extended another 3mths. i probably looked too happy to receive this piece of news cuz she was kinda taken aback by my reaction. bcoz im so so unhappy in dis job! if i were to tender now, i can clear my leave & leave immediately. e only prob is tt i hadnt been diligent enuff to source for new jobs. my boss asked me if i were happy, i cldnt even look her straight in e eye, let alone answer her qn. she also asked if i were looking for other jobs. i told her that "honestly, im not looking". but truth is, my heart has already left dis coy long ago. i just had to persevere on in order to make my resume look more presentable. maybe im just so fickle minded. i get bored & restless too easily. i constantly seek changes in my life.

or am i plain lazy? sometimes i think i am, cuz if i were hardworking enuff to look for a new job, i'd be gone already. but most times, i aint. i do my work, i am efficient, i am responsible & committed. my bosses know that. im even smarter than most of them. if they lose me, it's their loss. big loss.

self comfort? highly possible. haha.

6 Comments:

Blogger * Gerald * said...

You are so actively & get restless easily, maybe you should be in the Sales Industry ^_^

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You wun be living alone and since working environment make you unhappy.Leave.Presentable cv dun give you happiness and joy i think?

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous, how could you ask her to leave just like that? You going to support her lifestyle? And you don't even know her job history, how can you make such a groundless comment?

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Most pp aren't happy with their work either. We should all take a step back & look at the whole picture.

Belissimi

12:59 PM  
Blogger kimmie said...

Hmm...interesting. Wat say you, Anthony?

7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This poѕt will helр the internet νisitors for buildіng up new website or even
a blog fгom start to enԁ.

Here is my homepage ... centrebet

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home