Wednesday, January 18, 2006

first day at dbs

first lady to greet me reminded me so much of christine.
short spunky hair, funky specs, talks very fast.
helped me to get my pwd for email & internet.

i got my staff pass ard noon time.
its just a card. not an access card.
they give us a round black disc for entry to everywhere.
even the toilet.

lan ID still not up yet.
wonder what benefits lie before me.
mebbi i shld get a credit card.
den go for lasik.
but i might just overspend again like last time.
how scary.

my mentor is of same age as me.
she seems happy in the dept.
even though she said OT is inevitable.
well, dis is singapore afterall.
its a small dept.
hopefully not much politics.
though i guess tt they're prob calling me pinkie by now.
but i think curry flavouring isnt their specialty.

to be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home