Wednesday, December 28, 2005

2005's bitter symphonies

i dun regret the whole transition at all. it has made me cross paths wif some nice pp whom i'd otherwise not have e chance to meet. for e.g. mag, feli, jane. or perhaps we'd bump into each other but not talk at all. i guess it was tt particular seat tt was so special. anyway, today i was threatened by her to extend my last day. i hate to be threatened. so i threatened her back. it worked but i decided to use a more subtle way of attacking her. i hope things turn out better. come on, noone is indispensable to any company. not even the CEO! im gonna keep to my stand no matter wat. cos a promise is a promise, and i'll make sure u keep to ur promise or i curse e heavens to slit thru ur tongue till ur throat!

okay fine enuff of bullshit. anyway, it's been a rocky 2005 indeed. but at least i survived! much stronger & more cynical than ever. but when i do lighten up, i realise tt my life aint too bad afterall. i am so blessed to have a wonderful and sweet guy (my darling) ;i have frens who care & guide me along thru'out these yrs (esp jj, estell, gerald etc) and most imptly, i have my mom who supports my decision all e while & who is always silently whipping up meals for me (and sometimes for dar too).

im just a blessed lil gal afterall...

2 Comments:

Blogger * Gerald * said...

Don't bother about whatever bitch that climbs on top of you. I'll always support you. Friends Forever!!!

1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dearest Karen Sweetie,

you are really blessed...coz you have new and better job prospects, loving boyfriend and caring mum...life is going so well for you...

Don't let past frustrations at work bog you down. You are going to a new place. Look at the bright side of things, look at life from a more optimistic perspective. Life will bring new meaning and you will be much happier:)

Luv

Estell

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home