Saturday, January 28, 2006

On 26th jan, just 5 mths into our rship, my darling wanted to break up with me. Cos I tried too hard to get him to wash up & go to work. Not bcos I wanted him to accompany me on the mrt, but bcos I wanted him to secure his job. I feel that even if he doesn't like his job, he shouldn't give anyone any reason to fire him. He should fire them instead. I didn't see any problem with his body. When I questioned him, he couldn't answer me. It reminded me too much of myself when I just simply didn't want to work last time. It would become a really bad habit. When I realise that I couldn't persuade him to get changed, I got frustrated and left for work. I guess I was wrong. My behaviour is always so intolerable. Darling says that he doesn't really love me anymore. And it's my entire fault. And that his family doesnt even like me. For all that I've done, all is gone to waste. Bcos pp are only able to see demerits. And everyone sees him as the most perfect guy and I'm the bloody bitch. Not just these pp. My so called frens, all of them think tt i'm always the one at fault. Fair? Nothing is fair. I think i'm better off DEAD.

4 Comments:

Blogger Crystallis said...

I know exactly what you mean. It's the worse feeling in the world to be the one who puts in so much effort, but is seen as the 'bad' one at the end, while the other person gets all the sympathy.

A relationship needs work from BOTH parties mah.

As for the family, if they want to be so judgemental, let them be. You know he is lucky to find someone as devoted as you. And if his family cannot see how lucky that their son/ sibling manage to find someone that loves him so much, then they are STUPID. And we all know not to listent to stupid people cos they talk rubbish, right?

So don't be upset. Hold your head high! I support you!

3:15 PM  
Blogger kimmie said...

crystallis, how to hold my head high? i dun even feel like looking at them in the eye anymore, but what can i do? i simply do not have a chance to hold my head too high at all.

how much effort have i put in? how much sacrifice have i made? perhaps they know, perhaps they don't. bcos they are just so narrow minded to think that he's a saint, and therefore i must be the devil. devils and angels complement each other don't they?

11:13 PM  
Blogger * Gerald * said...

How come you never call me when you're feeling down? Thought you will pour your sorrows on me? Anyway he'll realise he lose a gem one day!

1:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Karen,

Have been following your blog though i have not commented before. I feel that you deserve better. It's just 5 months and he dare says he doesnt really love you anymore. That is a very hurtful thing to say to a gf who obviously treats him very well. If his family is biased against you and doesnt seem to be able to accept you warmly as one of their own, then perhaps you shouldn't waste time on them. There's no need to bend over backwards to please him or his family. If a guy can't get himself to get up and go to work, he wouldn't appear to have much backbone. In this case, you are more sensible and mentally stronger than him. You need someone of greater mettle to be your anchor in life. I have learnt that love cannot be rushed. Happiness will be yours one day.

Qiao

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home