Saturday, February 25, 2006

6 mths anniversary



darling brought me to dis restaurant called "BUDDY HOADIES" at khatib cc. nice place, nice ambience, nice price. ordered roasted chicken baked rice which wasn't as good as darling's spicy sausage pasta (though i didn't find it spicy!). the cheese fries is different from kfc's, but i was too hungry & gobbled up the bulk of it b4 i felt bloated & sick. haha.




me & darling posing for pictures! hmm enuff of the conventional "oh we are so happy" smiley kinda pics! here's a pouting one. hmm darling's mouth too small to pout huh...



darling got a card for me!~! so cute, the crabs!! haha darling trying to hint tt i am crabby... :( nope, i ain't gonna let anyone see the contents... too sweet oredi hehehe ^_~



okay, here's a smiley one... oh yeah i cut my hair... but i dun care... darling must still love me... and find me pretty.. hahaha...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dearest Karen Sweetie,

really glad to see you both so much in love and so happy:)


Luv

Estell

10:29 AM  
Blogger * Gerald * said...

Wow....envious wor.....^_^

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home