Friday, March 31, 2006

self discipline

Perhaps I shld not blame anyone but myself.
My desire for it has become an obsession.
Nobody ard me dares to tell me tt but they’d know better.
And how much worth is a 20% discount worth actually?
I shldn’t be so easily influenced by sales & empty promises.
I need discipline!
If not for the lack of discipline, I’d be staying comfortably in my own dwelling by now.
Fuck it!
I cant even concentrate on anything now.
Not even surfing or doing sudoku puzzles.
And mind u, I oredi set the level to “easy”.
I need to keep to my budget.
Perhaps I shld be blind.
Blind to all e colors of the society.
They dun mean nothing much when I truly ponder.
Grow up Karen Lim!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hei darling~
dun be too hard on yourself.

the world's economy goes on bcos of these offers and advertisements mah.

just treat it as ur style of doing ur part for the country (kinda twisted but still makes sense to me)

by bloggin these tots, it already shows that u are one who truly knows urself (weakness) and admits to it!

alot of ppl out there might not even be able to face up to it.

i know that u have the discipline to keep to ur budget~ Jia You G0 GO!

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home