Saturday, January 12, 2008

im really so tired. so swamped wif work i can hardly breathe. now gotta do 3 ports, oc npl, acrr migration as well as bcp. bcp forum is coming soon, again. i really got no interest in it. but i just dunno how to voice it out to boss. dunno whether i am considered sway or wat, kena a few cases whereby some exceptional cases occur, and my checker nvr pick up the errors in the anomalies & end up i become the scapegoat. so it just seems like my performance has taken a huge plunge. if i still tell her i dunwan to do bcp, i wonder how miserable my bonus would become, if i even have any!

recently we rented out our unutilised room to a myammese lady. she is a pretty nice person, decent & frenly. dun find tt my life has been affected much. and tt suddenly makes me wonder whether me & law really lack tt much intimacy all the while. everyday after work, we watch e telly (currently watching coffee prince given to me by my dearest sis) & den go to sleep. lifeless? i dunno. prob everyone else's life is pretty much e same.

e whole world is having babies now. some of them even younger than me. i wonder how they can do it. i can't imagine myself being preggie at all. i can't sip my red wine no more, and i can't even fit into my clothing no more. and no more dieting or high heels. worst of all, no freedom, and no money! i really can't do it.

everyday is getting more & more boring. at work, after work, at home, and even during special occasions like bdays, festivals etc. FUCKING SIANZ!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home