Wednesday, March 16, 2005

an interesting day

a nun boarded e mrt tdy. dunno why, such a simple thing cld stir up so many wild thots in my head. as i stared at her (like the rest of the pp in e cabin), i wondered. why wld any gal wanna shave her head bald, dress up in drabs & eliminate makeup from her life? eventually my thots grew wilder as i wondered if a cute looking guy were to lift up her chin, and whisper to her: "you look gorgeous", wld she succumb to e temptations?? haha guess im crazy to even have such thots!

life at work is pretty much e same. occasionally, weird customers wld come in & colour my life; but most of e time, its just rushing rpts, tending to customers, and gossiping. hehe. these 2 days were better, as "she" wasnt ard. noone fighting wif me over pc & phone. noone to keep sighing & muttering: "oh im gg to faint" over & over again...the list goes on and on and on... basically, noone to piss me off.

another mOxxy YxxW pattern lady came in tdy, but she's only similar in the physical sense. at least, she didnt insult me the way mOxxy Yxxw did. Dis lady took a quick liking to me cuz i didnt hesitate in helping her get tickets off e web. i happened to be on the exact webpage at e same time, but of cuz i didnt say tt. even though i didnt manage to secure the cheap $98 airfare to taipei for her, she kept saying tt she wld bring food to me next time she comes here. she even kept asking me whether i was married & said tt she wanna intro me to her son. haha so cute. i shld've told her tt i was married huh. :p

basically not bad la tdy...boss even shared her chee cheong fun wif me...but i worked till quite late, ard 8pm... so was quite hungry by e time my boy & i got back... chomped down almost a whole packet of char kway teow & more than half a pack of carrot cake. solid bor?? haha. no wonder i cant manage to slim down. nvm la. next time go marie france. boy sponsor! hehehe.

bday coming up in abt a mth's time. still thinking abt wat to do. got money constraints. haiz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home