Tuesday, March 22, 2005

my "godma"

my "godmother" came in again today, with her suitcases; but surprisingly, she is actually flying off only on friday. was portended by ms kind soul tt she had arrived the moment i came back from lunch; so i actualli hid inside the office for a gd 10mins (i came back early after facing disappointment of not able to find my fav adidas shoes). "unfortunately", she was still ard when i had no choice but to hit back to counter. she had, infact, specifically asked for me!

as usual, she rattled on abt her properties, her wealth, her "neighbour who is always cheating her of her money", her son & how she wished he were married. yeah as usual, she is hoping to matchmake me & her son. so it was inevitable tt she asked me abt my personal stuff, such as whether i had a BF, how long i had been working in hsbc etc etc. i also found out tt she grad from nyghs too, and my ex-principal was actually her classmate. the world is round indeed.

dunno when i'd be moving in to my new position yet, but looks like its confirmed oredi. ah beng seems to be extremely happie wif my shift & even took down my number to jio me out drinking wif them next time.

took leave to spend some time wif my mommy tmr. she wanna go macritchie. but im just fearful of the heat, as e weather nowadays is horrendous. if we were to go elsewhere after macritchie, i wld definitely feel v uncomfy wif a sticky feeling. aiya me is just plain lazy la. :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home