Wednesday, January 23, 2008

splitting headache

so many amendments, so many emails shooting here & there. i am getting so frustrated! den suddenly Indonesia tells me of a likely error made in Oct 07. hello?! now is 2008! wake up ur ideas, idiots!

ydy was our ROM anniversary. i noe i shldnt hold high expectations. but i guess it's natural tt pp compare, and den make themselves unhappy. i am one of those pp. the day was great; KS gave me a last min half day off. i went back starving, got changed, and we took a bus down to Ubi to see cars. ard evening time, we headed to AMK for dinner, walked a bit, i trimmed my hair for CNY, and den we head home. we had loads of laughter along e way. but yet, i was still unhappy at the end of e day, when we got home. i complained abt having to do all e housework (he said tt if i want him to do, just tell him to do, den said i'm getting more & more naggy... wtf?!), abt how he always walked off by himself like a spoilt brat whenever we had arguments, abt him not revising his work since he'd wanted to do his p/t degree (and hence i had to fork out e reno instalmts all by myself), having no pressies, no flowers, no surprises etc. for special occasions. a deep surge of disappointment caused my heart to sink, as i started to compare with how my ex-BFs used to treat me. they bot stuff for me, cooked for me, surprised me wif flowers, planned a day of celebration, etc etc. den i oso wondered how nice he used to treat his ex-GF, albeit wif loads of assumptions made. i feel so shortchanged.

but upon deeper thinking, realised tt as long as he's wif me, why do i need to be so calculative?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home