Saturday, May 31, 2008

feel so upset right now.

why is he so concerned with impressing the gals? what for? huh what for? he never bothers to mop the floor or tidy up the place whenever we have friends coming over, but why this time round? cos he's interested in the gals? some guy, married liao still wanna flirt. idiot.

so vexed with the banquet issues also. FIL suddenly wants to add 8 more tables. why now den say? then we could've gone for other ballrooms which were bigger and which we like better. feel like cancelling the whole thing altogether man.

and i simply got no one to turn to :(

ARGH!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I can understand your frustration. It's like that lah... There were quite a few other hotels I was really interested in at first but we didn't have enough for the min no. of tables bec my parents didn't want to invite their friends and relatives. That meant I had a really limited range of hotels to choose from because we want a nice pillarless ballroom at an accessible location and reasonable rate. Luckily we managed to secure NCQ. Closer to the wedding, my parents suddenly decided to invite an extra 2 tables. We really panicked because that meant we exceeded the maximum capacity! Fortunately the ballroom can accommodate 2 more tables but if we were to add any more guests, they would have to sit outside the ballroom, haha! That explains why our ballroom looked so packed that day! If you feel you have no one to turn to, you can always turn to me! Just sms me or give me a ring! If you need any help for your wedding, just let me know too =)

Qiao

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home